By accessing this Website, accessible from http://localhost/talkscorner/, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Talks Corner’s Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on Talks Corner’s Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transferring the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This will let Talks Corner terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format.
All the materials on Talks Corner’s Website are provided “as is”. Talks Corner makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, Talks Corner does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
Talks Corner or its suppliers will not be held accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on Talks Corner’s Website, even if Talks Corner or an authorized representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Talks Corner’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Talks Corner will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. Talks Corner may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. Talks Corner does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Talks Corner has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by Talks Corner of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Your Privacy
9. Governing Law
Any claim related to Talks Corner’s Website shall be governed by the laws without regard to its conflict of law provisions.